Rice PuddingFrom dianamae 8 years ago
How to make it
- Rinse large pan in cold water, do not dry.
- Pour in milk and bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir in rice and return to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally until rice is tender, about 55 minutesl
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine cream, sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt. When rice is tender, stir in cream mixture until completely combined, bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and pour into 2 quart oval dish.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon.
- Regrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.