Open Cucumber SandwichesFrom misahungry 9 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the sour cream and ranch dressing mix thoroughly.
- If using regular white sliced bread, cut into circles. If using the Pillsbury Dough, spray the inside of your Canape bread molds with Pam. Slide the dough in, pinch a little off the top to allow for expansion. Bake standing up according to directions on dough. Allow bread to cool and cut into slices.
- Spread a thin layer of ranch mixture on the bread.
- Top with a cucumber slice.
The Cookmisahungry Hightstown, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!