Puffed PancakeFrom gardener61 5 years ago
- 6 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- I have also added different things to it such as sausage, bacon , ham, apples, pears, onions.... you get the idea. I just put them in the pan before I add the batter. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Get a 9x13 baking pan or any metal or glass pan of comperable size (just be sure the sides are at least 3 inches high).
- Place 1/4 cup butter in the pan( or you can use cooking spray ,thats what I use most of the time, and spray good).
- Put pan in the oven and let heat up and melt butter if you use it (just keep a close eye on it & don't let it burn).
- Place all ingredients in a blender( or you can use bowl & hand mixer) and blend until smooth.
- When pan is hot and butter is melted add any extras that you like ... or not.
- Then add batter .
- Bake 20 minutes.
- If you don't add anything to the batter it will rise up especially around the edges and start to curl in ( this works better when using butter) and if you add things it will be more flat.
- We have often made this plain and added things after cooking. Some ideas are fruit, maple syrup, confection sugar, honey, jam.........you know what you like!
- *I have also cut this recipe in half and it does just fine .Just use a smaller pan and cut cooking time to 10 minutes.