Sunshine SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/2 can apricot pie filling shopping list
- 1/2 small carton frozen whipped dessert topping thawed shopping list
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 cans mandarin oranges drained shopping list
- 13-1/2 ounce can pineapple tidbits drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup tiny marshmallows shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl combine pie filling, whipped topping, condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Set aside a few oranges to decorate the top.
- Fold in remainder of oranges into apricot mixture.
- Also add pineapple, walnuts, and coconut.
- Cover and chill overnight.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!