Maine NeedhamsFrom gardener61 6 years ago
How to make it
- In double boiler, melt butter.
- Then add rest of ingredients in order.
- Have a cookie sheet (lined with parchment paper) and, working quickly because it dries out fast, place mix on 1/2 (one end) of the sheet to 1/2" thick. Trust me it will be easier to get out!
- When hard, cut into whatever size squares you like.
- In another double boiler melt:
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cake of parafin wax
- Coat coconut squares with chocolate mixture and harden on wax paper.
- *****I have doubled,tripled, even quadrupled this recipe for gifts and it turns out perfect every time. Just be sure you only put it on one end of a cookie sheet!