Tantalizing Hot and Spicy CheeseballFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 teaspoons jalapeno relish chopped shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- jalapeno Relish: shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1-1/3 cups apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 pound yellow onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup carrots shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dill seeds shopping list
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Mix relish, cheddar cheese and cream cheese together until well combined.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Place on plastic wrap and form into a ball then roll in chopped pecans and serve with crackers or chips.
- To make relish combine vinegar and sugar in large saucepan and mix until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Slice jalapenos, onions and carrots into thin strips.
- Add jalapenos, onions and carrots to the saucepan with the dissolved sugar and bring to a boil.
- Add mustard and dill seeds and simmer 20 minutes.
- Let relish cool.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!