Grandmas Hamburger CasseroleFrom kaesiah 6 years ago
How to make it
- Get a large pot out.. brown ground hamburger and onion, drain
- and can of vegetable soup, stir well
- add package of cream cheese..stir until melted and bubbly
- add about 3 squirts of ketchup
- open canned biscuts and place on top of mixture.
- bake in a 375 degree oven until biscuts are golden brown.
- You may double or triple the recipe if you need too. It is a very rich casserole.
- I love it!
The Cookkaesiah Defiance, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!