Caribbean Style Chicken With Peanut Brown Sugar Spice RubFrom twohot 5 years ago
- spice Rub shopping list
- ½ Cup finely ground roasted peanuts shopping list
- 1/4 Cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon kosher salt shopping list
- 2 1/4 Teaspoon ground bay leaf crumbled shopping list
- ½ teaspoon plus a pinch ground cloves shopping list
- ½ teaspoon plus a pinch ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried chilies shopping list
- salt + pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1. To make the spice rub, combine the peanuts brown sugar, salt, cayenne, ground bay leaf, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon and chillies in a bowl. With a small sharp knife score each thigh twice on each side ½ inch deep place the chicken in a large bowl add the spice rub and toss to coat evenly
- 2.prepare the barbecue to 250 F place the chicken on the grill heat for 40 to 50 mins or until juices run clear and skin is crispy
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
The Rating3 people
Hello there, TwoHot :) This sounds really good! I can't wait for the snow to go away and BBQ season to start!!
Do you use chicken quarters for this?? Or, any chicken pieces (bone-in, skin-on) ??kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
How silly to give you less than a 5. Just ignore it and move on. I love this recipe ^5.
Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!