Chicken And Broccoli Pasta BakeFrom birgitta 7 years ago
- 350 g pasta shells shopping list
- 200 g broccoli, cut into small florets shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 350 g chicken breast, thinly sliced shopping list
- 175 g chestnut mushrooms, quartered shopping list
- 4 tbsp sundried tomato paste shopping list
- 80 g soft cheese with garlic & herbs (Boursin) shopping list
- 284 ml single cream shopping list
- 1 bunch spring onions, finelt sliced shopping list
- 85 g mature cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped shopping list
- 50 g flaked almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 190C. Boil water and cook pasta 5 min, add broccoli florets and boil a further 5 min (adjust times according to pasta used). Drain and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a wide pan and fry the chicken until lightly brown. Add mushrooms and fry for 1 minute, stir in tomato paste, soft cheese and cream. Gently simmer until the cheese has melted.
- Season with salt & pepper. Stir in pasta and broccoli and tip into ovenproof dish.
- Mix together spring onion, cheddar, garlic and almonds. Sprinkle over pasta.
- Bake for 20 min.
The Cookbirgitta London, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!