Idaho Centennial LasagneFrom juliecake 7 years ago
How to make it
- Brown hamburger and garlic, drain grease; add spaghetti sauce.
- Spray or grease a 9x14 inch baking dish.
- Cover the bottom with a thin layer of sauce. Arrange potato over sauce, slightly overlapping slices. Spread ricotta cheese over potato, layer with mozzarella and sauce; repeat layers 3 times, ending with mozzarella.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until potatoes test tender when poked with a fork.
- Soooo yummy!
- Created by Carol-Ann Jensen-Fuller