Mini Ham PuffsFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 1 package (2.5 oz) processed ham, chopped shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1/4 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 package (8oz) refrigerated crescent rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Finely chop ham and onion and place in a bowl.
- Add cheese, egg, mustard, and pepper; mix well.
- Lightly spray a mini muffin pan with any type of oil spray.
- Unroll crescent rolls and press dough into one large rectangle.
- Cut into 24 pieces.
- Press dough pieces into muffin cups using a mini tart shaper dipped in flour.
- Fill each muffin cup with ham filling.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until lightly brown.