Potato CasseroleFrom goocran7 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, mix hash browns and cheese.
- Add Sour Creme and Creme of Chicken Soup, mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Once this is well mixed, add 1 stick melted butter and mix well.
- Place in 9x13 dish (glass works best) and spread evenly.
- In the same mixing bowl, all remaining stick melted butter and corn flakes. Put enough in so that all flakes get coated, but not soggy.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl when mixing so the flakes absorb all the flavors from the casserole mixture.
- Pour corn flakes on top of casserole and spread evenly.
- Bake at 375 for 45 mins. to an hour, until the hash browns are completely soft.