Banana Nut Chip MuffinFrom kidaria 6 years ago
- 2 c all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 c sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 c milk shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/3 c vegetable oil shopping list
- 3/4 c mashed, ripe banana shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/4 c banana chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400"F
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in bowl. Make a well.
- Mix milk, egg, oil, banana and walnuts in a separate bowl and add to well.
- Mix batter until moistened but not overmixed.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins with ice cream scoop so muffins will end up fairly uniform in size. Top with banana chips!
- Bake for approx. 15 minutes until golden brown and comes out clean with tester.