Peanut Butter BlobsFrom khoax_90 5 years ago
How to make it
- Scoop peanut butter into a large bowl.
- Mix in enough powdered sugar to make a stiff dough.
- Chill the 'dough' for at least half an hour, depending on the temperature of your fridge. This makes the dough more manageable.
- Roll dough into balls roughly the size of a marble, or larger if you want bigger treats! After each ball is made, roll it in powdered sugar(to prevent sticking).
- Place the balls in the freezer for 15-20 minutes or until stiff. While the balls are freezing, melt chocolate using a double-boiler, or a microwave. Add a couple spoonfulls of powdered sugar, to stiffen.
- Once chocolate has cooled enough to touch(but still liquidy) dip and roll the peanut butter balls in the chocolate until well coated.
- As they are dipped, place the balls on a tray(one that will fit nicely in your fridge). You may wish to drizzle melted white chocolate over the finished Peanut Butter Blobs.
- Chill and store in the refrigerator.