Pronto Stuffed Pasta ShellsFrom hayleesgrandma 7 years ago
- 18 jumbo pasta shells shopping list
- 2 (10-oz.) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cooked herb-Roasted chickens shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 (16-oz.) container low-fat cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 (16-oz.) jar alfredo sauce shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Prepare pasta shells according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, drain chopped spinach well, pressing between paper towels.
- 3. Stir together spinach, chicken, basil, and next 4 ingredients. Spoon mixture evenly into shells.
- 4. Spread half of jarred Alfredo sauce in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Arrange stuffed pasta shells over sauce, and pour remaining sauce over shells.
- 5. Bake, covered, at 350° for 40 to 45 minutes or until filling is hot and sauce is bubbly. Remove from oven, and let stand 10 minutes.
- Note: To make ahead, prepare recipe as directed through Step 4. Cover and freeze up to 1 month. Thaw in refrigerator 24 hours. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes. Bake, covered, for 1 hour and 20 minutes.