Bacon Wrapped Chicken BitesFrom epqueen 9 years ago
How to make it
- Wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around each chicken cube. Secure with a tooth pick.
- Mix sugar and chili powder together in a pie plate.
- Roll chicken in sugar mixture and place on a rack placed in a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or till bacon is crispy and chicken juices run clear.
- Make sure to have plenty of napkins handy----this is VERY sticky, but also VERY GOOD!!!!!
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookepqueen East Peoria, IL
The Rating2 people
this sounds wonderful ! So easy and simple,too !dixiejet in Downsville loved it
I made these a while back and I'm pretty certain that 2T of chili powder is supposed to be 2t (teaspoons). Even my group of Texans barely ate them, lol! I have had them made correctly & they are amazing...recipe still gets 5 stars from me.jhables in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!