Gingersnap CookiesFrom elinor 9 years ago
- 2/3 c vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 c sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 4 Tbl molasses shopping list
- 2 c sifted flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cloves (ground) shopping list
- 1/4 c sugar for dipping shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix oil, sugar and molasses
- Add egg and beat well.
- Sift together flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger & cloves.
- Add to egg mixture and mix well.
- Roll into small (about 1 tsp) balls and drop into sugar to coat.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet, 3 inches apart (they flatten and get BIG).
- Bake 10-12 mins, remove from oven.
- Let sit for 1 min on sheet, then place on rack to cool.
- Eat as many as you can before anyone else discovers that you have made them.