Blackened Sea SaladFrom seh0625 7 years ago
- 3 Blackened salmon steaks, 16 oz each. shopping list
- 6 peeled cloves of garlic shopping list
- sweet white onion, slices. shopping list
- olive oil, unsalted imported butter. shopping list
- sea salt, fresh ground pepper, rosemary (pinch) shopping list
- Tuscan Seasoning: red & green bells, orange peel grated. shopping list
- GREENS shopping list
- baby spinach, Romaine shopping list
- tomato, Onions, mushrooms, cucumbers shopping list
- olive oil, red wine vinegar, sea salt, pepper. shopping list
- Organic oregano shopping list
How to make it
- Cook butter & olive oil, adding whole garlic and onion slices
- Add the seasoning a little at a time, .
- Sear and Saute Salmon steaks in the above;
- Put aside
- Mix spinach and romaine with olive oil (2-3 ounces)
- add red wine vinegar (1 ounce). Add in spices.
- Place salmon steaks in center,
- surround with mushrooms, tomatoes, cucumber, onions.
The Cookseh0625 Philadelphia, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!