Ham Spinach StrataFrom watson2167 5 years ago
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine shopping list
- 4 cup fresh baby spinach leaves shopping list
- 8 slices (1/2 inch thick) French bread, cut into 1-inch squares (5 cups) or croissants shopping list
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham shopping list
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella and chedder cheese shopping list
- 4 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 cups milk or half and half shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 cup of finly chop onion shopping list
- 1 tbsp of dried basil shopping list
- 2 tbsp of dion mustard shopping list
How to make it
- In 1-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Cook spinach in butter about 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until softened; remove from heat.
- Mix bread cubes, spinach, chop onion, ham and dried basil. Spread bread mixture in ungreased square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Mix remaining ingredients; pour over cheese. Cover tightly and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Heat oven to 325 uncover and bake1 hour or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let it cool before cutting.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!