vegan banana oatmeal chocolate chip cookiesFrom vilerat 6 years ago
- 1/2C margarine shopping list
- 1/2C brown sugar or succanat (i perfer succanat) shopping list
- 3/4C white sugar or cane sugar (i perfer cane sugar) shopping list
- 2t vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 banana shopping list
- 1T soymilk (or water) shopping list
- 3/4C wheat flour shopping list
- 1/8C wheat germ shopping list
- 1/4C bran shopping list
- 1/2t baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/4C quick rolled oats shopping list
- 1 1/4C chocolate chips (use ghiradelli semi-sweet. its very good.) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix well between each step.
- Beat margarine and sugars with a fork.
- Add banana, mash in bowl.
- Add vanilla, soymilk (or water)
- Add dry ingredients, mixing some between each addition.
- Add chocolate chips. The batter should be almost too dry to hold them. Dry batter=good.
- Bake 13 minutes @ 375 degrees F on an ungreased cookie sheet. Longer if you'd like a crispier cookie. Due to the amount of sugar, they can be easily burnt, so keep an eye on the after 14 minutes.
- They will be VERY soft and will take a bit to harden. They are a pretty gooey cookie because of the good amount of chocolate. They are great to pull apart warm pieces and use as a topping on ice cream.
- Enjoy :)
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookvilerat Saint Louis, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!