vegan Ginger Spice CookiesFrom sirterris 8 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/2 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup golden syrup shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy milk shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- sift flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves in a large mixing bowl, add sugar.
- Mix all wet ingredients and slowly combine with the dry until a dough is formed.
- Roll the dough into small balls and press flat on baking tray, the thinner the cookie the crisper they will be.
- Cook in oven at about 350 degrees farenheit for 10-12 minutes, depending on how brown you like your cookies, the lighter their colour is, the chewier they will be.