Low Fat Cottage Cheese Onion DipFrom chefg 6 years ago
- INGREDIENTS: shopping list
- 1 Cup cottage cheese, low fat shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 Cup plain yogurt, low fat shopping list
- 1/4 Cup green onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 Pinch pepper shopping list
- 8 oz's cooked salmon, diced cooked shrimp, shredded cooked or artificial crab meat shopping list
How to make it
- You can customize this dip with a little curry powder, hot pepper sauce, or your favorite herbs or onion soup mix. In blender, process cottage cheese with lemon juice until blended. Add remaining ingredients using only half of the seafood of your choice. Process just until blended. Then, fold in the remainder of the seafood. Place the dip in a French bread bowl, whole wheat. Or any dip dish. Refrigerate at least 4 hours and serve with crusty French bread or whole wheat Triskets!
The Cookchefg Roswell, NM
- Not added to any groups yet!