Chicken KoftasFrom tinam 8 years ago
- 1 lb ground chicken shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tblsp mint, chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 tsp chilli, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 cup plain flour shopping list
- seasonings to taste shopping list
- 8 bamboo skewers (soaked) shopping list
- 2 tblsp oil shopping list
- bottled satay sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ground chicken, breadcrumbs, onion, mint, garlic, chilli and seasonings in a bowl.
- Form into sausage shapes around each skewer. Dust in flour, shaking off excess.
- Heat oil in a large pan. Brown each kofta on all sides. Place on a foil-lined baking tray.
- Bake in a moderate oven (350F) for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve hot with heated satay sauce accompanied by rice or a salad.