Brownie Souffle With Mint CreamFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2/3 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 3 ounces white chocolate finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon rum extract shopping list
- 1 package rich and moist brownie mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon mint extract shopping list
- 4 eggs separated shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
- mint sprigs for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 then spray a spring form pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In medium microwave safe bowl microwave cream on high for 50 seconds.
- Add white chocolate and mint extract then stir until chocolate is melted.
- Refrigerate at least one hour or until well chilled.
- Meanwhile in large bowl combine brownie mix, water, oil, mint extract and egg yolks.
- Beat 50 strokes with spoon.
- In small bowl beat egg whites until soft peaks form then gradually fold into brownie mixture.
- Pour batter into sprayed pan.
- Bake at 375 or until center is almost set then cool 30 minutes.
- Center will sink slightly.
- Sprinkle top of cake with powdered sugar.
- Just before serving beat chilled mint cream until soft peaks form.
- Cut cake into wedges then top each wedge with mint cream and garnish with mint sprigs.