german potatoe Pancake lippischer pickertFrom hellafagal 7 years ago
How to make it
- peel and grate potatoes
- add sugar
- add eggs
- add salt
- add flour
- dissolve yeast in milk
- combine milk/yeast with grated potatoe mix
- dust raisins with flour and add to mixture
- cool dough about 45 min until it doubles in its size
- heat oil in pan
- create pancake size pickert in pan and bake until golden brown.
- this dish is being served with apple sauce, cinnamon sugar mix or also a type of syrup which is made from sugarbeet (its delicious). for all my americans outthere feel free to serve any other syrup with it. enjoy!