Nettys Vegan Oatmeal CookiesFrom netty_angel 9 years ago
- 1 tsp molasses shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1 cup coconut milk shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup quick oats shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped dates shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 cup diced apples or 1 very large apple shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven for 350
- Mix honey and molasses with the coconut milk in a large mixing bowl
- Add flour, salt, and baking powder. Stir until just mixed.
- Add the oats, dates, and walnuts, folding in the diced apples last.
- Grease cookie sheet
- Scoop onto cookie sheet with a spoon. The mix should be soft, but firm enough to stay in small mounds. Flatten slightly wih a fork (dip in water to avoid sticking).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes @350 or until lightly browned on top and bottom.