Apple Cinnamon MuffinsFrom londoncalling 9 years ago
- 2 Cups of All Purpose flour shopping list
- 2 Teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 Cup caster sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 Cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg Beaten shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Melted butter shopping list
- I Cup apple, Cored, Peeled and Chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Set Oven at 200 C
- Get 2 bowls. In one bowl mix egg, milk and butter together. In the other bowl mix the flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon and salt together.
- Mix the two mixtures together
- Add the apple into the mixture.
- Put 1 or 2 tablespoons of the mixture in each baking tray section.
- Put in oven for approx. 20 minutes.
The Cooklondoncalling Scotland, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!