Chicken Salad Honey Glazed Sweet PotatoFrom dancingfaith84 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400' .
- Slice sweet potato about a half inch pieces .
- Mix 1 tbs honey and 1 tbs oil .
- Coat the chicken and sweet potatoes liberally with mixture.
- Bake 20 min or until done .
- Slice chicken into strips .
- Mix lemon, ground pepper, olive oil , 1tbs honey into a smooth dressing .
- Toss chicken , sweet potato , feta and spinach .
- Coat with dressing .
The Cookdancingfaith84 Delaware, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!