Sweet Yam Bread PuddingFrom cerim 8 years ago
- 3 eggs slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice Mix shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup yams, mashed shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups bread cubes shopping list
- 1/3 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped shopping list
- whipped cream (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Combine eggs, milk, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla into a large bowl.
- Stir in yams.
- In 8x8x2-inch greased or non-stick baking dish, layer bread crumbs, raisins, and walnuts.
- Pour egg mixture over top.
- Press lightly to moisten all bread.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean when removed.
- Serve warm or let cool and top with whipped cream if desired.