Low - Sugar Nutty FudgeFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup Splenda granular shopping list
- 2/3 cup evaporated skim milk shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter or hard margarine (not low-fat) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 3 1/2 oz chopped bittersweet chocolate shopping list
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Line an 8" square pan with greased foil.
- Combine sugar, Splenda, evaporated milk, butter and salt in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over medium-high heat, stirring.
- Cook, stirring, 7 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, chips and vanilla until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours before removing foil and cutting into squares.
- Refrigerate any remaining fudge.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
sounds great high5 buddymomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Party Food316 members
Copy Cat Recipes370 members