Soda CupcakeFrom cholena 6 years ago
How to make it
- Put papercases in 15 aluminium cups .
- Beat the eggyolks , whites , sugar , baking soda and essence into a smooth batter .
- Then fold in ice cream soda and the flour alternatively . Mix well .
- Take 5 tbsp of batter in a small bowl and add the cocoa pwd .
- Mix well . Set aside .
- Pour the flour batter into 15 cups almost until top .
- Then pour 2 tsp of the cocoa batter on top .
- Steam for 20 mins on the upper tier of a steamer on very high heat .