Honeyed Chicken WingsFrom myan 8 years ago
- 1 kg small chicken wings, cut wings into 3 pieces or shopping list
- the mid join parts only shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (not too salty one) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Combines chicken wings with ingredients in large bowl, for tastier wings put in the fridge for one day.
- Preheat oven for 10 minutes.
- Place wings, in single layer. Brush any remaining marinade over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, turning occasionally about 30 minutes or cooked throughly.
- Serve hot.
The Cookmyan Singapore, SG
- Not added to any groups yet!