Easy and tasty stir fryFrom barneyhawes 5 years ago
- 200g green beans shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic paste shopping list
- 1 tsp ginger paste shopping list
- 1 tbsp lime juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp fish sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sugar shopping list
- 3 tsp Chinese five spice paste shopping list
- 450g beef steak, in strips shopping list
- 300g noodles shopping list
- 1 tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 6 spring onions shopping list
How to make it
- Blanch the beans for 2 minutes, then set aside.
- Cook the noodles if they are raw.
- Mix garlic, ginger, lime, sugar, 5 spice, soy and fish sauces (mix these up a bit; use whatever you have in).
- Heat some oil in a wok and quickly cook the beef (2-3 mins).
- Add the soy mixture and cook for a few more minutes.
- Put aside to keep warm, and heat the spring onions and noodles in the wok with the spring onions.
- Serve and enjoy.