Navy Bean SoupFrom butterladi 8 years ago
How to make it
- Navy Bean Soup
- Cook the navy beans with some pork for seasoning. You can add some
- chicken broth to the w
- ater for seasoning. After the beans are done drain
- some of the liquid and add the chicken stock.
- Saute either a little breakfast sausage, turkey or chicken along with
- onion and carrots. It's OK if the meat is lumpy as that adds texture
- to the soup. Add garlilc, cumin, small amount of cilantro and
- green onions. Add this mixture to the navy beans and some cheese
- if desired. Serve warm
The Cookbutterladi Houston, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!