Chicken SoupFrom momto4 6 years ago
- 3 ½ cups canned low-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1 package (10 oz/280 g) frozen peas and carrots shopping list
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano shopping list
- ¼-teaspoon salt shopping list
- ¼-teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- ½ cup fine egg noodles shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine broth, vegetables, chicken, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to boil, then reduce heat and stir in noodles.
- Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender, about 6 minutes.