SPICY CHICKEN STARTERSFrom magpieno6 7 years ago
- 2.1/2 lb. chicken wings shopping list
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoon Sof brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoon corn oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoon dry sherry shopping list
- 6 Tablespoon Tomatoketchup shopping list
- chopped fresh parsley to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange Chicken Wings in single layer in Shallow Baking dish
- Mix together soy Sauce, sugar, oil, mustard and sherry in a saucepan.
- Heat gently until sugar dissolves
- Pour sauce over Chicken Wings, Cover and Marinate for 1 hour
- Heat oven to Gas mark 4
- Cook Chicken - in marinade - in oven for 60 minutes, basing occcasionally whilst cooking.
- Arrange chicken wings on a serving dish after draining off fat.
- Mix Tomato ketchup with 4 tablespoon of remaining mainade
- Pour into a small bowl.
- Sprinkle chicken with sauce and chopped parsley.
- If you so wish, the chicken may be left in the marinade for longer, or overnight, if more convenient. If you do this, use a glass dish.