Chicken Taco SaladFrom fireraven 9 years ago
- 4 (8in) flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 tbs chili powder, divided shopping list
- 3/4 lb ground chicken shopping list
- 1 c match stick like carrots shopping list
- 1/2 c plus 2 tbs chunky salsa, divided shopping list
- 2 tbs mayo shopping list
- 4 cups torn salad greens shopping list
- 1 large tomato, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c reduced fat shredded four cheese mexican style cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425. Crumple 4 large sheets of foil to make four 3in balls; place on baknig sheet and top each with 1 tortilla. Spray tortilla with cooking spray and srpink evenly with 1/2 tsp of the chili powder. Bake 6-8 min or until golden brown. (Tortillas will drape over balls as they bake)
- Meanwhile, brown the chicken, remaining chili powder and carrots in a large onstick skillet on med-high heat, stirring occasionally. Add 1/2 c of the salsa and cook for 2 mins or until heated through.
- Mix mayo and remaining 2 tbs salad in a large bowl. Add salad greens and tomatoes and toss to coat. Spoon evenly into tortilla shells, top with meat mixture and cheese
The Cookfireraven Genesee, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!