Bean and Corn BurritosFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup green pepper diced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pickled jalapeno pepper minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper shopping list
- 16 ounce can red kidney beans drained and mashed shopping list
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn thawed and drained shopping list
- 4 flour tortillas shopping list
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
- 1 cup medium salsa shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- jalapeno pepper slices shopping list
- Fresh cilantro sprigs shopping list
How to make it
- Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray then place over medium heat until hot.
- Add onion, green pepper, jalapeno pepper and garlic then sauté until tender.
- Stir in cumin and white pepper then cook 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat then stir in mashed beans and corn.
- Spread 1/2 cup bean mixture evenly over surface of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle 3 tablespoons cheese down center of each tortilla.
- Roll up tortillas and place seam side down on a medium baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- For each serving top each burrito with 1/4 cup salsa and 1 tablespoon sour cream.
- Garnish with jalapeno pepper slices and fresh cilantro sprigs.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!