Chocolate Nutty CookiesFrom ambus 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter,soft shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar,grind it shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- dark chocolate,melted shopping list
- almond/pistachio/peanuts/walnuts,etc;chopped shopping list
- OR shopping list
- Desicated coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 180 C.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add vanilla and baking powder and beat.
- Add flour,a tablespoon at a time and continue beating until you get a soft dough.
- Mix well and make 18 equal sized balls.
- Flat them with the palm of your hand.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake on 180 C for 12-15
- minutes till the edges of cookies turn golden.
- Leave on the cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes to cool a bit,then
- delicately detatch them from the sheet.
- Leave to cool on a wire-rack.
- Dip the top in melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle desicated coconut / chopped nuts .
- Leave to set.
- Makes: 18 cookies
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating1 people
thanks AMBUS FOR A WONDERFUL RECIPE......I AM SURE YOU COULD PIPE THEM AS WELL?
HAVE A BLESSED DAY!
MUMTAZmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it