Pan Roasted MusselsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound black mussels shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seed shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin seed shopping list
- 4 fresh roma tomatoes chopped shopping list
- Chopped Italian parsley for garnish shopping list
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In large sauté pan heat oil then add garlic and seeds stirring vigorously until garlic just starts to color.
- Add mussels and tomatoes.
- Cover and cook four minutes until mussels start to open.
- Add parsley salt and pepper.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!