Thirty Minute Beef FajitasFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 white onion cut in strips shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup salsa shopping list
- 1 sweet red pepper chopped shopping list
- 1 sweet green pepper chopped shopping list
- 1 small zucchini thinly sliced shopping list
- 4 flour tortillas shopping list
- 2/3 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
How to make it
- In nonstick skillet heat oil over medium high heat.
- Cook onion, garlic, chili powder, salt and pepper stirring often for 5 minutes.
- Add beef and salsa then cook breaking up beef with back of spoon for 3 minutes.
- Add peppers and zucchini then cook stirring 3 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
- Meanwhile wrap tortillas in foil and heat at 350 for 5 minutes.
- Stir sour cream with mustard then divide beef mixture among tortillas and roll up.
- Serve with sour cream mixture.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!