Apple-Orange SaladFrom grandmacooks 6 years ago
How to make it
- Ahead of time, put the can of oranges in the refrigerator to chill.
- When you are ready to prepare, drain the oranges.
- Core the apples and cut into bite-size pieces. Don't peel unless you don't want peel in your salad.
- Break up walnuts into small pieces.
- Stir together oranges, apples and walnuts.
- Mix the yogurt and marmalade together well then toss with the fruit.
The Cookgrandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
The Rating1 people
Sounds nice and fruity and refreshing. My husband will flip over this, especially during the hot summer. Thank you!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it