Chocolate Kahlua CheesecakeFrom angelgirl94 9 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup strong coffee shopping list
- 1/2 cup Kahlua coffee liqueur shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine graham cracker crumbs,1/4 cup cocoa,1/4 cup sugar,and melted butter. Mix until crumbly.
- Press mixture into a 9" springform pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl,beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add 3/4 cup sugar and 1/2 cup cocoa. Continue beating.
- Add eggs one at a time,beating after each addition.
- Stir in coffee, Kahlua,and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until firm.
- Cool completely in oven then refridgerate for at least 8 hours.
- Garnish with chocolate chips,chocolate curls,espresso beans or whatever you like.