Always Perfect Baking Powder Biscuits With OnionsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 then line baking sheet with parchment.
- Peel and mince onion and shallot and sauté in 1 tablespoon margarine until softened.
- Cool then stir in milk and set aside.
- Mix flours, bring powder and salt in food processor bowl.
- Cut 9 tablespoons margarine into small pieces.
- Pulse until mixture resembles course meal.
- Pulse in milk and onion mixture until dough holds together then transfer to floured board.
- Knead 10 times then roll dough 3/4" thick.
- Cut into 1-1/2” squares then brush remaining margarine on tops.
- Bake until brown approximately 18 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!