Jalapeno Halibut OlympiaFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 2 halibut filets shopping list
- 1/2 green or red bell pepper or mix shopping list
- 1/4 white onion and 3 stalks of green onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- juice of 1 lime shopping list
- 3 teaspoons butter shopping list
- 8 ounces mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 bunch of cilantro stems removed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 2 jalapeno peppers shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic shopping list
- 1 cup Japanese bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Dice bell pepper and put on bottom of baking dish.
- Place halibut filets on top of peppers.
- Mix white wine, lemon juice, lime juice and butter together and pour over halibut and peppers.
- In a food processor combine mayonnaise, cilantro, cumin, oregano, garlic and jalapeno and blend until well mixed.
- Add bread crumbs to mix and spread over the top of the halibut.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!