MinchiFrom mutchi 6 years ago
- 250 grms ground beef shopping list
- 250 grms ground pork shopping list
- 3 medium potatoes, cut in small cubes shopping list
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 2-3 tablespoons light soya sauce shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoons dark soya sauce shopping list
- few drops of worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 coffeespoon of sugar shopping list
- a dash of cumin powder (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Deep fry the potatoes.
- Separately, in a large saucepan or a wok , add onion, garlic and bay leaf to fry in olive oil.
- Toss in pork and beef ground meat once the bay leaf releases its fragrant. Stir-fry the meat, when it is nearly cooked, add salt. Continue to stir the meat until it is totally loosen and has absorbed its own juice. Add pepper, soy sauce (light & dark), cumin powder, few drops of worcestershire sauce and sugar.
- When the minchi is ready, add potatoes to it and mix it.
- Serve minchi with plain rice.
The Cookmutchi Macau, MO
The Rating2 people
Love it. Thank you.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Macau is where my Grandma is from! She and my Grandpa immagrated here when my dad was 2. I LOVE this dish and it almost tastes JUST like my grandmas! It's the closest I have found! Thank you SO MUCH! *Some day, I will go to Macau and see for real wha...morejslovebug97 in Stafford loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!