Easy BBQ Pork ChopsFrom rockstar 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Dip pork chops into a bowl of water.
- Empty coating mix into plastic bag.
- Add pork chops, 2 at a time, to bag and shake to coat.
- Arrange pork in a 9x13 inch foil-lined baking pan.
- Repeat process with remaining pork chops, sprinkling any remaining mixture over top.
- Bake, covered, about 25 minutes, without turning.
- Spoon pan drippings over before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- rockstar Hamilton, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔