Shrimp Steak KabobsFrom tigers_kitten 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp basil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 lb bacon, cut in half shopping list
- 1/2 lb raw shrimp, peeled & deveined shopping list
- 1/2 lb steak, cubed shopping list
- 1/2 cup yellow bell peppers shopping list
- 2/3 cup green onions, sliced thick shopping list
How to make it
- In a shallow dish or plastic bag, combine oil, lemon juice, oregano, basil, & garlic. Add shrimp & steak.
- Cover; marinate in refrigerator or cooler for 3-4 hours.
- Wrap shrimp in bacon.
- Skewer meat & shrimp with vegetables.
- Grill or broil as desired, basting frequently with marinade
The Cooktigers_kitten Belleville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!