Teriyaki Sesame ChickenFrom debwin 8 years ago
- 2Tbsp sesame seeds shopping list
- 2Tbsp oil shopping list
- 500g chicken breasts, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 onion, sliced shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed shopping list
- 1 large carrot, cut into julienne shopping list
- 100g snowpeas, trimmed shopping list
- 125ml packet honey teriyaki stir fry sauce shopping list
- 1Tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 450g thin hokkien noodles or rice shopping list
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, washed, quartered shopping list
How to make it
- Heat wok on high. Add sesame seeds. Cook until golden. Transfer to bowl.
- Heat half the oil in wok on high. Stir-fry chicken in 2 batches for 1-2 minutes, until browned. Transfer to plate and cover to keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in wok on high. Stir-fry onion and garlic 2-3 mins. until tender.
- Add carrot, snowpeas and sauces. Stir-fry for 2-3 mins. until vegetables are tender.
- Return chicken to wok with noodles and bok choy. Stir-fry until heated through. Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.
The Cookdebwin Toronto, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!