French Toasted Ham SandwichesFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 12 slices firm white or rye bread shopping list
- prepared mustard shopping list
- 6 thin slices cooked ham shopping list
- 6 thin slices cooked chicken or turkey shopping list
- 6 thin slices Swiss or American cheese shopping list
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- black pepper, to taste shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Spread each slice of bread with mustard.
- Make 6 sandwiches using 1 slice of ham, cheese, and chicken for each.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Melt butter in a skillet over low heat.
- Dip sandwiches in the milk-egg mixture, turning to coat each side.
- Brown in skillet.